An omen?

Blue Tooth

Before the semi I had to give a friend a lift home from Chorlton to Stretford....I had to drive past 'you know where' on the way and remember thinking as I passed by...I wonder if this is an omen??...you all know what happened next.
Today I was returning from a job in Uttoxeter and I happened to drive right by the Brittannia...as I did so I wondered..is this an omen.......?

Blue Tooth said:
Before the semi I had to give a friend a lift home from Chorlton to Stretford....I had to drive past 'you know where' on the way and remember thinking as I passed by...I wonder if this is an omen??...you all know what happened next.
Today I was returning from a job in Uttoxeter and I happened to drive right by the Brittannia...as I did so I wondered..is this an omen.......?

Kinda spookie, eh

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
Blue Tooth said:

Kinda spookie, eh

I thought so...kinda wierd random shit that always gives me a good feeling.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
co-incidentally the week before Wembley I came back up from London on the train and went past both Wembley and The Brittania...

wow, that was a lucky train...
Not sure its a "lucky" train, had it not done so, you'd more than likely have been on the wrong train, and you might have called that an "unlucky" train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.