An open letter to United fans

Thaksinssoldier

If you were one of the people who protested on Sunday, thank you.

Thank you for the bottom of my blue heart.

You see, I was so nervous for last night.

Had we won the title on Sunday, I really feared our players would be distracted.

Celebrating, the hunger quelled.

And it would cause us to underperform last night.

I wouldn’t have blamed them, that’s human nature.

But it could have cost us a champions league.

But then you green and gold Norwich fans rocked up on Sunday.

You showed you aren’t happy that the Glazers have only bought scrappy upstarts on the cheap.

Pogba, Ibra, Maguire, Falcao, Van Persie, Di Maria, Sanchez…and other little prospects.

You showed that you will protest your unhappiness at the fact that City don’t matter to you, so much so you wanted to ensure they didn’t win a title on Sunday.

Well United Supporters, I for one thank you.

Thank you for delaying the inevitable, which now allows us to play in a champions league final.

Pat yourselves on the back, we thank you for stopping us from getting distracted before last nights game.

Post your thanks below lads, let them know how much we appreciate it.

They played their part on our stage. Dazzled they were by the media lights but the finale was yet come. Not a bad curtain raiser

Open letter to utd fans:

- Be clearer on your demands lads.
If it is genuine structural reform to the game which will "harm" your club then fair play for your altruism
If it is get rid of the Glazers and get someone in to spend even more money then (i) good luck with that, and, (ii) never ever bleat about financial "fair play" ever ever again

If you were one of the people who protested on Sunday, thank you.

Thank you for the bottom of my blue heart.

You see, I was so nervous for last night.

Had we won the title on Sunday, I really feared our players would be distracted.

Celebrating, the hunger quelled.

And it would cause us to underperform last night.

I wouldn’t have blamed them, that’s human nature.

But it could have cost us a champions league.

But then you green and gold Norwich fans rocked up on Sunday.

You showed you aren’t happy that the Glazers have only bought scrappy upstarts on the cheap.

Pogba, Ibra, Maguire, Falcao, Van Persie, Di Maria, Sanchez…and other little prospects.

You showed that you will protest your unhappiness at the fact that City don’t matter to you, so much so you wanted to ensure they didn’t win a title on Sunday.

Well United Supporters, I for one thank you.

Thank you for delaying the inevitable, which now allows us to play in a champions league final.

Pat yourselves on the back, we thank you for stopping us from getting distracted before last nights game.

Post your thanks below lads, let them know how much we appreciate it.
surely better to do this on one of their forums if you are to gain the maximum impact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.