Ancelotti

Stevinio

Is it me or is his arse twitching like a bunny's nose?

Every couple of hours a story comes out with him calling us a small club, saying we wont attract top players, blah blah blah. The prick's only been in the job a day and he's already at it. IMO he's worried about us.

SHUT YOUR GOB YOU NUGGET AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN JOB.

He's just trying to please the cockneys by saying all the right things because he knows Terry is seriously thinking of coming to us, and yes he realises we are not going away. He knows who the small club really is.

He's a chippy fcuker ain't he?

Seems determined to upset everyone, all at once.

I think he worked out big Phil (the other one) was too nice so he's trying to be like Jose but doesn't appear to have the wit or style of the Special One.

At this rate it's only a matter of time before he upsets Abramovich and gets his marching orders.

He is P off because he knows that we put the Terry bid in to send a message. You mess with our squad (QED Sturridge) we will get right back in your face and cause you team and management problems in return. If clubs know that we will react by putting a bid in for their best players they are less likely to upset us by trying to poach ours. The nice thing is that we now have the money so that any of these messages result in a player we get a good one.

Fortunately I can't understand a word the horrid little twat says. Chelsea really are Massive though aren't they.... ;-)

He look's like a gray Michael Macintyre, just imagine him prancing about like a twat with a poncy voice, problem solved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.