Ancelotti

Manchester_lalala

Does this guy get recognition he deserves. After years of madrid spending millions, they finally get a manager who has got them play good football and got control of all the ego's. Did well at ac and didn't he do the double at Chelsea in his first season? Class manager, you never hear him in the media either.

Really top class manager. One of the three truly outstanding club managers, along with Guardiola and Mourinho.

Bluewonder said:
Really top class manager. One of the three truly outstanding club managers, along with Guardiola and Mourinho.

Would you not say,guardiola has been given an easy ride?

SPIDERBOY said:
Bluewonder said:

I can see where you are coming from but the expectations of the fans and owners, and the other pressures involved in managing those clubs must be immense. Many managers have managed great clubs with talented squads but not delivered. He certainly has something about him.

Manc in London said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Bluewonder said:

I can see where you are coming from but the expectations of the fans and owners, and the other pressures involved in managing those clubs must be immense. Many managers have managed great clubs with talented squads but not delivered. He certainly has something about him.

"Something about him",yes,and I'm not saying he would fail,just think with the squads he's inherited,he's not had a bad start.I would like to see him manage in England,where IMO there's a bit more competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.