Ancestry Advert

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Have any of you seen the advert for Ancestry about Eliza Dobson?

It states that she was so incensed by having to work, while her brothers went to school that she boycotted the 1911 census.

I thought I’d google her, just to see if she was a real person, and it turns out she was.

However, she died in 1910.

Now, that’s what you call a boycott.

It states that she was so incensed by having to work, while her brothers went to school that she boycotted the 1911 census.

I thought I’d google her, just to see if she was a real person, and it turns out she was.

Good research. Ancestry.com can suck my arse now for their 6 florins a month or their tuppence halfpenny to extend for another extended harvest. They have shown themselves to be wank at their own business. Basics.

If that's true, how come she was at York away.

Just sayin'

Last edited:

Changed her identity and became Eliza Dolittle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.