"And for the Leeds Game"

Impeccable said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
I think I might have a poo. I've had many a wee at the ground but haven,t had a poo since Maine Road!

I have never had a poo in the 40 years I've been going to football stadiums!!! No idea why not. Never occurred to me until you mentioned it.
There were times (and not THAT long ago; the Pee-Arse era) when there was more than enough shit on the pitch without the great unwashed adding to it in the stadium!

Impeccable said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
I think I might have a poo. I've had many a wee at the ground but haven,t had a poo since Maine Road!

I have never had a poo in the 40 years I've been going to football stadiums!!! No idea why not. Never occurred to me until you mentioned it.

That cubicle with no bog in it at the back of the south corner doesn't help !

Impeccable said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

You lucky bastard. I once managed to miss all 3 goals in a Niall Quinn Hattrick at Selhurst Park due to excessive and barely controllable pooing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.