and so it begins

Yeh me too. Bastards. Its jus been on SSN that he has turned down a £100m move. It has been reported on a website?

But don't know how true it is.

Knew it was too good to be true.

pissedagain said:
i ve already had a text taking the piss about kaka fucking us off

Yep me too.

Been walking round the office with a massive grin and lob on (probably looked like a psycho lol) ranting about how we've gone and 99% got Kaka.

Im in for a bad afternoon now.....

i know about shearer but it dosn t make it any easier to take, i ve switched the fucking phone off now, they ve been quiet all morning, i never knew i spoke to that many of them

pissedagain said:
wow i feel sorry for you blue 4 ever at least i m off work, so i can hide

Im EVEN getting laughed at by an Everton fan FFS!

I mean, an EVERTON fan?!?!?!

I might go take a long poo and stay away from people for a while lol.

Blue4ever85 said:
pissedagain said:
i ve already had a text taking the piss about kaka fucking us off

Yep me too.

Been walking round the office with a massive grin and lob on (probably looked like a psycho lol) ranting about how we've gone and 99% got Kaka.

Im in for a bad afternoon now.....
me too, on all counts. im so depressed now!

so let them laugh, so we got turned down by one of the best players in the world, when were these teams that are laughing at us in the race to sign the best players in the world, never thats when!

Its frigging AC Milan and we are trying to take a player off them, u know the same AC Milan who were european champions a few years back the same AC Milan who have David Beckham and Ronaldihno, the same AC Milan who are run by the president of the country.

The Fact that we were even at the table shows more ambition than anyone bar chelsea in the last ten years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.