And so it begins...

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
Anything on yaya yet tolm?

He's was told he was going nowhere before the World Cup and the situation remains the same.

It will take a £40m plus bid for City to even consider it at this late stage.

My only worry is will he perform for us if hes unhappy?? Please tell me we've dropped mangala for benatia as well?!?!

We haven't dropped Mangala. We can still do Benatia if we need to.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's was told he was going nowhere before the World Cup and the situation remains the same.

My only worry is will he perform for us if hes unhappy?? Please tell me we've dropped mangala for benatia as well?!?!

What the heck City! Get Benatia! I so want to see this guy in a City shirt!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Thanks tolm, although I wonder how benatia feels about his plan b status? Lots of noise he will give up bonuses etc to force the move yet mangala is waiting for other offers! !

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Only a person who risks is truly free...

Barkley or Pogba could be a risk but with great reward? God I love this criptic stuff in the Transfer Forum lol

oliver.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.