And so it begins...

dannyboiblue said:
great having you back in the forum tolm really hope you post something that comes to fruition soon as it proves the doubters worng a BIG welcome back mate.

no idea why that posted again I know you have nothing to prove tolm.

Cheadle Blue said:
I fucking love these things, haters stay away please, and leave the rest of us to enjoy the ride

Agreed. I couldnt care less if nothing comes of it, just like to read a bit of excitement rather than people posting crap from 'ITK's' off twitter

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Any truth in a rumour, I heard yesterday, linking Yaya (plus cash) to Barca, in exchange for Sanchez, Tolm?

We'd have surely done that then with Fabregas?

Just my take.

As for Yaya plus cash, if anything, that deal would surely be pretty cash nuetral.

Sanchez's price has not jumped another £15m in one month, regardless of how well he has played.

Barcelona are against the clock, so can't be too stupid with valuations, as they need to bring in their own new faces before the potential transfer ban next season?

chris85mcfc said:
I've spent the last few weeks doing my maths and i make it that by selling Negredo, Micah, Rodwell and possibly Garcia we still have a good amount of money to make one big signing.

Willy, Benatia/Mangala, Sagna and Fernando = £48m give or take

Negredo, Micah, Rodwell and Garcia = £40m at least

The thing is if we are selling Negredo would we not need to replace him with either an out and out striker, or at least a 'number 10' that can play in both positions. I'm thinking Sanchez. I don't think we really need to replace Micah, Rodwell or Garcia.
And that took you a few weeks? Wow..
ebedymyt.jpg

corky1970 said:
" bring out the needy"

I say " bring out the needy lurkers"

Sad really

As a dedicated family man, who falls asleep before 10pm, these days, I hereby officially designate Corky to be my congislieri during the darkest of hours.

Like the American Werewolf in London, he must stay to the path, or be torn limb from limb.

I have every confidence that you, Corky, fuelled by Stella and Windowlene, will use the silver bullets with indiscriminate zero tolerance.

Blue Moon's very first night of the long knives.

A Fray Bentos and a bottle of Lambrini, do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.