And so it begins...

Lord BLue said:
BooksReject said:
NQCitizen said:
Fray Bentos is in Uruguay isn't it? Why is everyone reading Argentina into it.

It's Cavani, easy ;)

'Fray Bentos is close to the border with Argentina'................

Close enough for me, and I get to mention Messi in the transfer forum for my 1000'th post! :)
fray bentos and cheap red wine, that's all they eat in the argentine

Could be Di Maria with the real connection as well :)

woolleyback blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:

As a dedicated family man, who falls asleep before 10pm, these days, I hereby officially designate Corky to be my congislieri during the darkest of hours.

Like the American Werewolf in London, he must stay to the path, or be torn limb from limb.

I have every confidence that you, Corky, fuelled by Stella and Windowlene, will use the silver bullets with indiscriminate zero tolerance.

Blue Moon's very first night of the long knives.

A Fray Bentos and a bottle of Lambrini, do you?[/quote]

An Argentinian and an Italian (Willy and Astori)?

Alright I'll bite...Thats twice tolm has mentioned Fray Bentos which comes from Uruguay, which means we are buying a player from Uruguay.
Sheik Mansour went to Fray Bentos with a bottle of lambrini came back with a mad cnut Luis chomper Suarez

fray bento, American werewolf in London, big risk......it's Suarez we are in for

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
woolleyback blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
As a dedicated family man, who falls asleep before 10pm, these days, I hereby officially designate Corky to be my congislieri during the darkest of hours.

Like the American Werewolf in London, he must stay to the path, or be torn limb from limb.

I have every confidence that you, Corky, fuelled by Stella and Windowlene, will use the silver bullets with indiscriminate zero tolerance.

Blue Moon's very first night of the long knives.

A Fray Bentos and a bottle of Lambrini, do you?[/quote]

An Argentinian and an Italian (Willy and Astori)?

Alright I'll bite...Thats twice tolm has mentioned Fray Bentos which comes from Uruguay, which means we are buying a player from Uruguay.
Sheik Mansour went to Fray Bentos with a bottle of lambrini came back with a mad cnut Luis chomper Suarez

fray bento, American werewolf in London, big risk......it's Suarez we are in for

And tolmie mentioned Martyrpool wanting Milner as well. Milner as partial makeweight in a deal for the Cannibal, then?

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
woolleyback blue said:

And tolmie mentioned Martyrpool wanting Milner as well. Milner as partial makeweight in a deal for the Cannibal, then?

And Lambrini is made in liverpool ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.