And so it begins...

So Mangala hasn't signed despite his majesty saying it was a done deal the best part of a fortnight ago, and there's been absolutely no movement on the Barkley front, and now he's taken his ball home and gone PM's only to save face. Hmmmm. I do wish people would stop encouraging him. In both instances those stories were being mentioned on NewsNow and Twitter beforehand. Harmless? Sure. Pointless? Absof*ckinglutely. Bring Ajay back, ffs.

There no pm's it was a joke plus Mangala will sign! Why worry or be impatient he is going to be a city player and he will be starting at Newcastle

norfstander said:
So Mangala hasn't signed despite his majesty saying it was a done deal the best part of a fortnight ago, and there's been absolutely no movement on the Barkley front, and now he's taken his ball home and gone PM's only to save face. Hmmmm. I do wish people would stop encouraging him. In both instances those stories were being mentioned on NewsNow and Twitter beforehand. Harmless? Sure. Pointless? Absof*ckinglutely. Bring Ajay back, ffs.

If you don`t like what`s been said just keep away from this thread or put the person who you cant be bothered to name onto your "foe" list.
But leave the positive spins to those who do enjoy "his majesties" findings.
By the way,how do know that Mangala hasn`t signed ?

if you throw enough shit then some of it will eventually stick.....
I always picture these ITK`s sat there like the wizard out of wizard of oz,a booming voice and the claps of thunder,a flash of lightning when they speak their wisdom and then all of a sudden toto pulls the curtain back and it reveals the wizard as a fraud...
now I`m not saying anybody on here is a fraud but the fact the biggest ITK has gone from these big cryptic song clues to pm-ing certain posters paints a different story in my eyes...
I just don`t get all this attention seeking for want of a better word.
I used to like these threads but the arse has sort of fell out of them as of late,it`s getting a bit me me me and desperate.
just my opinion of course.

Pretty sure Tolmie hasn't mentioned anything about switching to pm's.....

Very bizarre how we always get these few posters who just can't cope with the thread without making snide comments, just stay out of the fucking thread. It's not difficult, is it?

I'm happy to read the thread as it's entertaining and I may get an early snippet of information before it appears elsewhere.

It's not life or death though is it and I'll still support City regardless of who we buy or sell. Some of the more vehement posters, slagging off others, need to treat the information less seriously I feel. It's not going to damage your life if it doesn't happen and if it does then you have a bit of a bonus. No more than that though.

Unbeleivable how somebody posts that TH has gone underground and started PMing others then his haters appear like bullies ready to jump on him and have a go. Just because he hasn't posted doesn't mean he has gone hiding (maybe he has a life away from here- now there's a thought). Personally I think you will see a post from here later as why would he post to a few ransoms ?

People you either believe or don't ( I know from previously being a moderator that TH does have contacts, and posts in good faith. What I find strange is that the non believers come on his threads, if you don't believe why are you reading it, if only to jump on him if his posts do not come to fruition. Cyber bullies leave it out and let us others enjoy !!

oldius said:
I'm happy to read the thread as it's entertaining and I may get an early snippet of information before it appears elsewhere.

It's not life or death though is it and I'll still support City regardless of who we buy or sell. Some of the more vehement posters, slagging off others, need to treat the information less seriously I feel. It's not going to damage your life if it doesn't happen and if it does then you have a bit of a bonus. No more than that though.

What you can`t get into some peoples tiny brain cells is that transfers can fall flat on their arse through a number of reasons and mostly at the last hurdle.
Some can`t accept that what info has been given at the time,has to be gospel and woe betide anyone who gets his wrong.I know of posters who have actually won money and some have lost money due to transfers not going through.
If people don`t like whats being said from some of our resident ITK,then kindly leave the thread and shut the fooking door on your way out.
Not too much to ask is it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.