...and the new Sheffield Wednesday manager is..... Steve Bruce!

Wasn't he the Sheffield United manager in his last before last first time around third time tenth club once?
That'll go down well with the owls fans I'm sure.
Having said that he's managed both Brum and villa so this will be water off a ducks back to him.

Steve Bruces managerial record up to and including villa is very impressive and can see why clubs keep choosing the chewed one

games managed 886
games won 341
games drawn 219
games lost 326
win percentage 38.5

His niche is in the championship probably like Leslie now but ego tells me Leslie will take on another premiership manager casualty which is bound to happen before years end.

High time he got rid of his back room staff though as he won't last a season with them at his side.

Gravy train...… another on the conveyor belt of ex rags who were going to be great managers as they played for the myth-makers under baconface….see also Hughes, Giggs, Stam, Phelan, Appleton, Keane, Neville, Strachan etc., etc.,

the secret handshake club ????? how the fuck do they keep picking up a good job's in management

are clubs and chairman that daft or is there rule if you want some media hype get one of the old guards from united, do they ever win something or keep teams up

Gravy train...… another on the conveyor belt of ex rags who were going to be great managers as they played for the myth-makers under baconface….see also Hughes, Giggs, Stam, Phelan, Appleton, Keane, Neville, Strachan etc., etc.,
How could you miss out the great Paul Ince from that list, a list that Dwight Yorke is gagging to be on.....

How could you miss out the great Paul Ince from that list, a list that Dwight Yorke is gagging to be on.....

Good one (or not as the case may be!!) The bullshit that goes with that club is cringeworthy....
I'm sure there are others, probably with the list of England internationals who wouldn't have got a sniff otherwise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.