Ander Herrera Agüera

Mancini Manus Domini

I only saw him in the Europa League a few seasons ago but he stood out as an exceptional player, both against United and in Bilbao's defeat to Atletico in the final. I loved his none stop running and exceptional passing. Since then I've been harbouring a hope we might go in for him.

I was more than relieved when United didn't acquire his services yesterday. As we are short on quality central midfielders how about going for him this January? We also have a couple of Spaniards working for us who might be able to negotiate their way through the bureaucratic complications of such a transfer.

Can I just say that what the Rags did yesterday to this lad was utterly dispicable. They got Herrera to say he wanted to sign for them, in order to drive the price down. When it didn't work they walked away and left the poor lad with his pants down. Now he has to face the fans of Bilbao.

Oh, and these 3 'imposters' were nothing of the sort. They were the same Bilbao lawyers that brokered the Martinez to Munich deal. They were there to do the deal, the rags pulled out.

Remember that. The player and the club were there to do the deal. The rags shit out of it.

Kun Aguero said:
Joining the rags.

And we've already had the trailer, the main of Herrera and a cartoon of Wio on SSNakesTV already. No other transfer, or potential transfer, has had anywhere near the airtime as this! And the local TV news about ADUG building houses in Manchester still managed to get a shot of The Swamp in!!

BetVictor ‏@BetVictor 4m
BREAKING NEWS: Ander Herrera passes medical ahead of £28.7m transfer to Manchester United. #MUFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.