Ander Herrera Agüera

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Mancini Manus Domini, 3 Sep 2013.

1. Mancini Manus Domini

Mancini Manus Domini

I only saw him in the Europa League a few seasons ago but he stood out as an exceptional player, both against United and in Bilbao's defeat to Atletico in the final. I loved his none stop running and exceptional passing. Since then I've been harbouring a hope we might go in for him.

I was more than relieved when United didn't acquire his services yesterday. As we are short on quality central midfielders how about going for him this January? We also have a couple of Spaniards working for us who might be able to negotiate their way through the bureaucratic complications of such a transfer.

2. mcfc-mark

mcfc-mark

The agent's not yours
    The agent's not yoouuuurrs
    Ander Herrera
    The agent's not yours!

Coat on ;)

3. totallywired

totallywired

Gorton. Aiso on the back row at West Brom.
    It should have been Tix
    It should have been Tix
    you lucky bastards
    That it wasn`t Tix.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Pellegrini59

Pellegrini59

Can I just say that what the Rags did yesterday to this lad was utterly dispicable. They got Herrera to say he wanted to sign for them, in order to drive the price down. When it didn't work they walked away and left the poor lad with his pants down. Now he has to face the fans of Bilbao.

Oh, and these 3 'imposters' were nothing of the sort. They were the same Bilbao lawyers that brokered the Martinez to Munich deal. They were there to do the deal, the rags pulled out.

Remember that. The player and the club were there to do the deal. The rags shit out of it.

5. Daz_Blue

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/03/ander-herrera-manchester-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united</a>

6. sir baconface

sir baconface

Bacon may have moved on but they continue to be a graceless shithouse of a football club.

7. carlos tevez is a blue

carlos tevez is a blue

Joining the rags.

8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

And we've already had the trailer, the main of Herrera and a cartoon of Wio on SSNakesTV already. No other transfer, or potential transfer, has had anywhere near the airtime as this! And the local TV news about ADUG building houses in Manchester still managed to get a shot of The Swamp in!!

9. Mancitybluemoon1

Mancitybluemoon1

BetVictor ‏@BetVictor 4m
    BREAKING NEWS: Ander Herrera passes medical ahead of £28.7m transfer to Manchester United. #MUFC

10. Hart of the Matter

Hart of the Matter

Him and Shaw and Mata and Bog Brush = 130m since Ferg left and still no CBs or Right Back.