Ander Herrera Agüera

LoveCity said:
He has paid his own release clause (money given to him by United no doubt), so his move to United is pretty much done.

Edit: Done.

UHGeulFt.jpeg

Rotten cockwomble

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
LoveCity said:
He has paid his own release clause (money given to him by United no doubt), so his move to United is pretty much done.

Edit: Done.

UHGeulFt.jpeg

Rotten cockwomble

Bobby's passing Ander a few dodgy tickets with his right hand. You can take the ticket tout out of Stretford...........

Out of interest how much did they pay for him? Not that the rags are trying to buy their way back into CL or anything.

I wonder if a player were to buy themselves out of a contract and then sign for us would count towards our 49 million budget? What size do they do brown envelopes up to?

I'm going on his official Twitter to advise him that in Manchester donuts are not free and must be paid for before being eaten.

And that he's a Rag Tw*t.

Is it me or does every player that puts on that piece of shite red shirt suddenly turn into a fuckin smarmy smug twat??
You got your work cut out herrera lad trying to dislodge zidane cleverley, the boy is that quick he'll give you twisted blood.....
Looks like spending money is the right thing to do now and it doesn't ruin football anymore. ....

He's a big improvement on what they have, but he's a couple of levels below what we have. Not worried by them signing him in slightest.

manimanc said:
Is it me or does every player that puts on that piece of shite red shirt suddenly turn into a fuckin smarmy smug twat??
You got your work cut out herrera lad trying to dislodge zidane cleverley, the boy is that quick he'll give you twisted blood.....
Looks like spending money is the right thing to do now and it doesn't ruin football anymore. ....
Nope,me too,especially that smug looking **** van persie !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.