Ander Herrera Agüera

SebastianBlue said:
MSP said:
SebastianBlue said:
Seems United have been told to do one by Atheltic:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/26/athletic-bilbao-manchester-united-bid-ander-herrera?CMP=ema_1385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... P=ema_1385</a>

Eh, isn't it official, he had posed in Rag shirt already.

That statement is here on Atheltic's official site.

However, also on their OS is this (translated in to English):

The Football League has certified Athletic Club that player Ander Herrera Agüera has fulfilled the requirements of the applicable regulations valid for unilateral termination of the employment contract that bound him to our Club, by depositing today the amount of compensation established in the contract.

The Athletic Club thanks Ander Herrera for his dedication during the three seasons he has enjoyed the club and wishes him the best in his future sports projects.

Both of these statements were posted today, so it seems it could be going through but there is definitely conflicting information.

This morning has just rang, he wants his news back.

Rammy Blue said:
SebastianBlue said:
MSP said:
Eh, isn't it official, he had posed in Rag shirt already.

That statement is here on Atheltic's official site.

However, also on their OS is this (translated in to English):

The Football League has certified Athletic Club that player Ander Herrera Agüera has fulfilled the requirements of the applicable regulations valid for unilateral termination of the employment contract that bound him to our Club, by depositing today the amount of compensation established in the contract.

The Athletic Club thanks Ander Herrera for his dedication during the three seasons he has enjoyed the club and wishes him the best in his future sports projects.

Both of these statements were posted today, so it seems it could be going through but there is definitely conflicting information.

This morning has just rang, he wants his news back.

Or 30 minutes ago, as several major news outlets are still reporting the rejection.

I just hadn't seen United's official announcement.

We were linked with him a couple of years ago, watched him closely quite a few times after that and thought he was decent but nothing special.

Murph said:
We were linked with him a couple of years ago, watched him closely quite a few times after that and thought he was decent but nothing special.

He looked fantastic a few years ago, very promising, but as you say I feel he's stagnated a bit in his development. Not a signing which make me worried at all. Nor is Shaw.

Matt the Giant said:
Murph said:

He looked fantastic a few years ago, very promising, but as you say I feel he's stagnated a bit in his development. Not a signing which make me worried at all. Nor is Shaw.

Exactly this.

Matt the Giant said:
Murph said:

He`ll be the new Zidane Cleverley then.

oakiecokie said:
Matt the Giant said:
Murph said:

He`ll be the new Zidane Cleverley then.

There can only be one "Zidane Cleverley"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.