Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
With flights to brussels pretty cheap was thinking of going over one weekend, fri-sun get in an anderlect game and do day tasting various belgium beers.

And I know it is considered hipster football or mundial to go overseas to watch a team you don't support( st pauli being a favouratie amongst many) , but with flight at £32 at times it is cheaper than doing an away at southampton or bournmouth for a change, and I will get another european city under my belt.

Finding a fixture that fit seems a problem though, will be when we are away but most their games at home are same as ours.

I looked at it but cheapest flights I could find were £99. Doesn’t only one airline fly there if I remember rightly from our airport

Plenty of flights to brussels for as cheap as £32rtn, just depends on the date

I was thinking of in the new year tbh as booking flights a few months in advanc ewill be cheaper.

Only worry is I am not sure how the belgium league is for re-aranging games at short notice

Being an avid better on Euro football,you will find,(for some reason or another) that a lot of Anderlecht games seem to be on a Sunday

With flights to brussels pretty cheap was thinking of going over one weekend, fri-sun get in an anderlect game and do day tasting various belgium beers.

And I know it is considered hipster football or mundial to go overseas to watch a team you don't support( st pauli being a favouratie amongst many) , but with flight at £32 at times it is cheaper than doing an away at southampton or bournmouth for a change, and I will get another european city under my belt.

Finding a fixture that fit seems a problem though, will be when we are away but most their games at home are same as ours.

I do a few games on the continent but now avoid teams like St Pauli and Union Berlin (hyped up in my opinion) and im anything but hipster.

Going to Leipzig (hoping City there in CL) Chemnitz and Dresden in October,always great meeting other teams fans.

Great idea, try this link for games, sorry if you have it.

https://uk.soccerway.com/

I do a few games on the continent but now avoid teams like St Pauli and Union Berlin (hyped up in my opinion) and im anything but hipster.

Going to Leipzig (hoping City there in CL) Chemnitz and Dresden in October,always great meeting other teams fans.

Great idea, try this link for games, sorry if you have it.

https://uk.soccerway.com/

Cheers me amd some blue shave decided the game we aee gonna go now in the new year when we are away at spurs as flights and an apartment is working out cheaper than a train to london and ticket, just need to see about match ticket snearer the time @RSC Anderlecht Huisstijl can you pay on the gate or need a membership for games and do hames get moved for tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.