Andorra v England | Saturday 9th October 2021

Well seeing as Trippier has been named skipper I doubt Kyle or Raheem start, no need for Jack either but John Boy needs some mins.

Andorra seems to have changed a bit since I was last there. I bought a brand new album for the equivalent of 12/6d, when they were 30/- over here. The beer was dirt cheap as well.

The album was Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, by a group called the Beatles! The "Summer of Love", I believe it was called. I must have missed it.
Is it still tax free booze and fags?
Well seeing as Trippier has been named skipper I doubt Kyle or Raheem start, no need for Jack either but John Boy needs some mins.

He'll play walker and Stones as part of 3 CBs formation to spite us.

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter is a massive tennis fan. During a 'phone call yesterday, I said I was going to watch the Andorra match on TV. "Oh, she said I've never heard of Ann Dora, is she British?

All quiet on the Pyrennees front here in Andorra de Vella, not been in long in typical CITY fashion we made sure we are still the fans
who went germany 88, Italian 90 ,Sweden 92 France 98 etc a particular fave Macedonia away in Skopje when 2003 we was banned and had an eventful trip and laugh.Forget the haters proper supporters of other teams know we as CIty have always been a staple diet and as we are now top of the league for following our national team. Rambling on but Colin Bell enough said.

The international breaks bore me to death. Still, today's game will be a 1-0 (Fernandez og.) cracker masterminded by a waistcoat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.