Andorra v England | Saturday 9th October 2021

How can you pass an opinion on it being shit if you haven't watched it.
He's probably seen the score looked at the line up and noted half the England team are average at best PL players, Coady FFS!

Complete and utter waste of fuckin time!

Image a tournament without the top nations! Exactly.

Only Lingard could look dog shit against a pub team , what a dire performance , seriously that geezer has been stealing a living for a decade , maybe he shoud concentrate on his designer gear because he is f8cking clueess as a footballer.
If you turn the telly off, open a window and listen really hard that laughter you hear is from West Ham fans:-)

He's probably seen the score looked at the line up and noted half the England team are average at best PL players, Coady FFS!

Complete and utter waste of fuckin time!

Image a tournament without the top nations! Exactly.
Bit like group stages of Chumps league pointless but the powers that be say they've gotta be played, some games are good some are shite hard to make up your mind on which are which if you ain't seen em.

Only Lingard could look dog shit against a pub team , what a dire performance , seriously that geezer has been stealing a living for a decade , maybe he shoud concentrate on his designer gear because he is f8cking clueess as a footballer.
You slagging off young Messi Lingard?
He made Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week a few weeks back so how very dare you!

I thought the all female officiating team did superbly.As ever,its impossible to get all decisions right but they were fair,control was maintained throughout,and the game flowed very well.

Top job all round.
I can’t remember which England player it was (I think it was Sancho) when the female referee booked him he shook her hand. That would never happen to Mike Dean! Or Paul Tierney if he had done his job properly at Anfield last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.