Andorra v England | Saturday 9th October 2021

Only Lingard could look dog shit against a pub team , what a dire performance , seriously that geezer has been stealing a living for a decade , maybe he shoud concentrate on his designer gear because he is f8cking clueess as a footballer.

I’d say you’re the clueless one to be fair.

without Lingard West Ham would never have qualified for Europe and made top 6, he completely changed our season with some spectacular goals and performances

Because it's like playing a Sunday league team,why bother nothing better to do.
I had nothing better to do than watch my countries football team last night,(which I enjoyed watching) It was a cup qualifier we were drawn in the same group should we say no thanks we're not playing and take our ball home. When City drew Wycombe should we have said no can't be arsed we'll win anyway just put us in next round.

without Lingard West Ham would never have qualified for Europe and made top 6, he completely changed our season with some spectacular goals and performances
He's a f*cking chancer , if he played a full season for any team he would show up for half a dozen games if you are lucky , he might look good in a West Ham team occasionally but he shouldnt be anywhere near an England squad , he is totally anonymous unless he is playing against cannon fodder.
Any decent opposing teams cancel him out , but he does do a nice range of holdalls

He's a f*cking chancer , if he played a full season for any team he would show up for half a dozen games if you are lucky , he might look good in a West Ham team occasionally but he shouldnt be anywhere near an England squad , he is totally anonymous unless he is playing against cannon fodder.
Any decent opposing teams cancel him out , but he does do a nice range of holdalls

He’s a class player, not world class admittedly but one of the best attacking mids in Prem - it’s just a killer for us he didn’t come back - and to rub it in, scored a spectacular goal against us the other week.

He's still shit , one season wonder type . He has no business playing for England whatsoever

He's still shit , one season wonder type . He has no business playing for England whatsoever

well that's entirely up to the Manager, not fans that just hate opposition players

His performances for England over the years have been good, that's why he is in around the team.

well that's entirely up to the Manager, not fans that just hate opposition players

His performances for England over the years have been good, that's why he is in around the team.
We only have to see Lingard playing for England because Southgate is trash. Thank God he didnt take Lingard to the Euros !
His preformances for England were never impressive most of his very few goals scored were in friendlies or against teams like Andorra and Panama.
Even United fans hate seeing him play for them and think he's garbage. Only delulded WH fans think there's something to him because he played well a couple of games for them.

We only have to see Lingard playing for England because Southgate is trash. Thank God he didnt take Lingard to the Euros !
His preformances for England were never impressive most of his very few goals scored were in friendlies or against teams like Andorra and Panama.
Even United fans hate seeing him play for them and think he's garbage. Only delulded WH fans think there's something to him because he played well a couple of games for them.

9 in 16 games for us and loads assists and MOM performances - wasn’t for him we wouldn’t be in Europe - so yes we would love him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.