Andorra v England | Saturday 9th October 2021

Because its a world cup qualifier and every nation registered with UEFA are eligible to play in the world cup
Because we don't want a closed shop in International football anymore than a Super League in Europe.
Well l dont anyway.

Still a bit dazed and confused after staying up until 9 watching the boxing so I might have misread, but has the daft West ham fan seriously posted that Jessie fucking lingard is one of the best attacking midfielders in the Premier league?
I don't think my poor brain can handle anymore. I'm going back to bed.

He’s a class player, not world class admittedly but one of the best attacking mids in Prem - it’s just a killer for us he didn’t come back - and to rub it in, scored a spectacular goal against us the other week.
What i have seen of West Ham this season you dont need a player like Lingard who will have a couple of decent games a month ,Moyes has put a good bunch of players together ,apparently the Rags want £30m for Lingard there are better more consistent players around who are more bothered about playing in a team than their own image.
Lingard suits the Rags down to the ground , ego before ability.

He’s a class player, not world class admittedly but one of the best attacking mids in Prem - it’s just a killer for us he didn’t come back - and to rub it in, scored a spectacular goal against us the other week.
Seriously? Most utd fans, who've seen more of him than any of us, don't rate him at all. Yes; he did very well at your mob last season. But that doesn't make him one of the best AMs in the PL.

What i have seen of West Ham this season you dont need a player like Lingard who will have a couple of decent games a month ,Moyes has put a good bunch of players together ,apparently the Rags want £30m for Lingard there are better more consistent players around who are more bothered about playing in a team than their own image.
Lingard suits the Rags down to the ground , ego before ability.

Out of contract next summer, already rejected one offer of an extension from the rags. He turns 29 in December, looking to get a bumper deal from the rags or elsewhere on a free I think.

Nobody will be buying him £30 million.

Engerland qualify for Qatar.

I wonder if Nike will produce a rainbow coloured away shirt for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.