Andorra v England | Saturday 9th October 2021

Foden will have to score a hat trick every game for the next two years to be reported as Englands best young player.

He probably knows that by now, and I suspect he's come to terms with the bent press we have pushing agendas.

Foden will have to score a hat trick every game for the next two years to be reported as Englands best young player.

He probably knows that by now, and I suspect he's come to terms with the bent press we have pushing agendas.
sky have been running with pieces eulogising Foden as England’s best young player all day.

sky have been running with pieces eulogising Foden as England’s best young player all day.

Makes a change doesn't it? Foden has got to be head and shoulders above everyone else to be eulogised about.

Context here is that SKY gave Sancho the same marks out of 10 as Foden, there is always a but.

Stop squabbling, it's an Andorra - England thread
Mate that’s all bluemoon is now. Folke moaning, squabbling and abusing each other. It’s become really boring. I don’t log on half as much as I used to. Shame

BBC headline “Sancho and Abraham seize their chance”.

What complete and utter bollocks.
The bright sides of that is letting other players enjoy the lights while Foden can quietly bring titles to our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.