André Silva

i have a sneaky feeling we will end up getting Silva to be honest. Dortmund now have champions league sorted and are happy for sancho to leave rather than haaland? Plus we just wont pay the fee and thats the same with levy at spurs? No doubt we want Kane as well but we just wont go near £120m odd?
You never know, we might for the right player.

He made Bundesliga team of the year in Kicker magazine ahead of Haaland.

Their reasoning? Better team player.

Watched a video a couple of weeks ago. Looks a good player.

can score a penalty as well, don’t think he missed one this season

I’ve long felt this is the type of profile we may end up getting.

I’ll be massively disappointed if we don’t end up with a Kane or Haaland, but they’re going to be such hard deals to pull off.

This is a bit like the Dias deal of last summer IMO - spend months chasing the high profile names and then end up with someone we weren’t quite expecting.

My head says this is the striker we will buy, my heart wants to believe we'll spend bigger but it just hasn't been the way in recent years.

This is a bit like the Dias deal of last summer IMO - spend months chasing the high profile names and then end up with someone we weren’t quite expecting.
Dias had been linked with us since 2019, but not just us, many other major European clubs. He was a starting player for Portugal and one of the top 3 teams in the Portuguese league. I will never understand why people bring him up either as a surprise or an alternative name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.