André Silva

What's he been like for the last couple of seasons, regarding, scoring goals or is he a one season wonder

My problem with him is that he doesn't really add much other than goalscoring and he's only done that to a high level this season.

There's nothing really that stands out about him in terms of skillset.

What's he been like for the last couple of seasons, regarding, scoring goals or is he a one season wonder

My issue is what he’s been like outside of Frankfurt.

Just isn’t “it” for me. I would take Timo Werner instead of him even knowing what his first season at Chelsea has been like. I have a higher expectation for Werner next season than I do for what Silva could do at City. They’re about the same age

My problem with him is that he doesn't really add much other than goalscoring and he's only done that to a high level this season.

There's nothing really that stands out about him in terms of skillset.
I sometimes think we have too many players who want to do a lot and often we end up not putting the ball in the net. I will take 10 ball playing footballers and one Silva if he is putting away 30 tap ins a season.

I sometimes think we have too many players who want to do a lot and often we end up not putting the ball in the net. I will take 10 ball playing footballers and one Silva if he is putting away 30 tap ins a season.

The problem I've got with that is that Haaland scores more and Kane offers both more in the buildup and a better output.

If you're replacing Aguero, those two are of that calibre where they constantly give other teams problems whilst bringing their own team mates up a level, as well as scoring goals.

And again the other issue with Andre Silva is that he doesn't have much of a track record of being prolific, so there's much less of a guarantee from that side.

He's just not at that tier. At least not yet.

The problem I've got with that is that Haaland scores more and Kane offers both more in the buildup and a better output.

If you're replacing Aguero, those two are of that calibre where they constantly give other teams problems whilst bringing their own team mates up a level, as well as scoring goals.

And again the other issue with Andre Silva is that he doesn't have much of a track record of being prolific, so there's much less of a guarantee from that side.

He's just not at that tier. At least not yet.
Well Silva scored more than Haaland this year hah, but I understand your point. I think its clear that Silva is the option if Kane and Haaland are a no go, not instead of them.

Nobody would pick Silva if Kane and Haaland are options, I fear we may end up missing out on Kane and Haaland but Silva and Grealish come in for the same price which is perhaps not a terrible alternative.

Watching this, German based strikers are very lucky to be playing against dummy's posing as defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.