André Silva

Watching this overrated fella playing for Portugal right now and just remembered the news I saw yesterday that Madrid is preparing for a swap of Jovic for him with Frankfurt. No one posted this here, so here it is. Contingency plan, huh

Watching this overrated fella playing for Portugal right now and just remembered the news I saw yesterday that Madrid is preparing for a swap of Jovic for him with Frankfurt. No one posted this here, so here it is. Contingency plan, huh

Frankfurt… seem to have a line in one season wonders that disappear elsewhere. Steer well clear.

Frankfurt… seem to have a line in one season wonders that disappear elsewhere. Steer well clear.
Watched a compilation of him for this season and absolutely nothing there to suggest he's a top player,take away the pens and tap ins and you're left with bugger all.

He isn't starting the friendlies but if they continue playing Ronaldo upfront in a 4231, there is no space for him. Can't fit Bruno Fernandes in with two central strikers.

Difficult to impress coming of the bench as an impact player if you are used to being ever present at club level.

Not only for a considerable time today, but produced nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.