Andre Gomes (Valencia)

birchwoodgingerste

City are interested in bringing him in as a raplacement for nasri he moved from benefica and is similar to Isco but can play left side or right and attacking mid but taller and has a tad more speed real classy player hope this is true

Last edited:
I thought instead of Isco we were getting Ocknroll?

Personally would prefer Lassical.

I agree with the comments......This would be a first class signing....still concerned about LB/RB positions but this guy would make us better and would give us system flexibility as he can play a number of positions....

Lovely player, a real technician with really clean ball striking. Valencia have been using him as an attacking midfielder, but at Benfica he was used more as a Carrick type deep playmaker(with an ability to actually control the ball and deal with pressing). Not sure I'd agree that he has more pace than Isco, I don't think he's particularly quick at all, he's just big and powerful so he's difficult to catch once he gets going. I'd see him as far more of a Yaya replacement than an Isco alternative, but he could play either way.

He is a good player in a good age but he can't help as in Champions League (he has already play with Valencia). So I think it is difficult to make a move for him in January,
Also I don't think that he plays on the left or on the right but only in the center as a classic box-to-box player

Does this mean we're not getting Pogba or is this a possible replacement for Fernando ? Do we honestly think the Chuckle Bros. would sanction a move in January ?

What about a swap Gomes for Mangala and then we buy Stones? Stones takes Mangala's spot in the Champions League squad, Gomes is ineligible anyway and Kelechi takes Nasri's spot, everyone's a winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.