Andre Marinner

nmc

Team supported
MCFC
The most incompetent official in the premier league? discuss. He will cost us this game tonight with his one sided incompetent display.

Re: Andre Marina

Michael owen, i know thick from ur years of running like a mad man, listen

MAN BEFORE BALL

nmc said:
The most incompetent official in the premier league? discuss. He will cost us this game tonight with his one sided incompetent display.

That was a shocking decision. Worse than the penalty he gave Chelsea in injury time v WBA.

He was arguably even worse in the Sheffield United Fulham tie at the weekend. Hard to believe but true.

Constellation said:
nmc said:

That was a shocking decision. Worse than the penalty he gave Chelsea in injury time v WBA.

I think he looked across to the lino for confirmation. I shouted penalty and then told the wife he hadn't given it!!

I'm not bitter Michael Owen "never a hand ball", "solid onside", "the referee's got it wrong here", "only a shoulder charge, no hint of an elbow". Why Michael, Why?
As for Marriner....Pretty useless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.