Andre Rieu

bluemooners09

This man and his orchestra are absolutely brilliant. I watched one of his concerts on tv last year and was blown away. Up until then I had never listened to any classical music. I am a bit gutted it's only recently I've become aware of his music. I plan to go and see him next year in Liverpool or Leeds as it looks brilliant. Has anyone seen one of his shows live?

This man and his orchestra are absolutely brilliant. I watched one of his concerts on tv last year and was blown away. Up until then I had never listened to any classical music. I am a bit gutted it's only recently I've become aware of his music. I plan to go and see him next year in Liverpool or Leeds as it looks brilliant. Has anyone seen one of his shows live?
Give over

Can he track back ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.