Andres Iniesta

Castiel said:
if you somehow pulled it off you would indeed be universally hated except perhaps by Real fans for breaking up whats called the greatest team that ever played through financial power. You'd have effectively "stolen" one of their home grown heroes

We are already universally hated mate so if a Miracle happened and we did sign the guy..I think worrying about what the rest of football thought about us would be the last thing on our minds ;-)

Not going to happen in a million years.

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi will never leave Barca. They are simply untouchable.

It's not going to happen! 27 at least 3 good years left in him! Unless we offered at least 60m and then would he want to come?

waspish said:
It's not going to happen! 27 at least 3 good years left in him! Unless we offered at least 60m and then would he want to come?
by all accounts from what tolm said mate its a world record bid on the table!!!

Castiel said:
If you watch Barcelona they rarely look out of sorts. They love what they're doing whether its a CL final or a standard La Liga game. They love their team mates, their coach, their city, and their league. Its really grasping at straws. Pro footballers want to win, why leave the team that wins everything?

I don't mean they do not care, that they do... but what I mean is that they rarely have to perform at their best. The family-feeling they seem to have is unquestionable and very admirable.

richards30 said:
waspish said:

Iniesta is priceless to Barca.
Also he and his partner have just had a child recently, so why would they want to move to another country.

richards30 said:
waspish said:

He did say the bid was made last summer and is still on the table! Can't remember him saying it was a world record bid! That would mean 81m no way we would pay that for a 27 year old! I'd rather try get Pedro of em!

waspish said:
richards30 said:
waspish said:

He did say the bid was made last summer and is still on the table! Can't remember him saying it was a world record bid! That would mean 81m no way we would pay that for a 27 year old! I'd rather try get Pedro of em!
whats up with a 27year old bud??? hes just come into his peak barring injuries!!! hes a world superstar and it would be money well spent in my eyes.

Never in a million years will this transfer happen. I just pray we are not going to spend the whole Summer chasing this transfer and then end up rushing around for someone else at the last minute. For me we should be leaving this well alone and going for Modric.

OrigamiNinja said:
Never in a million years will this transfer happen. I just pray we are not going to spend the whole Summer chasing this transfer and then end up rushing around for someone else at the last minute. For me we should be leaving this well alone and going for Modric.

If what's been said is true then it doesn't seem like we'll be chasing it at all; the bid's been made and it's still there if Barca want it. In the mean time we'll focus on realistic transfers and even if we did sign Modric for example, and then Barca decided to accept the offer, I doubt we'd worry about having both Iniesta and Modric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.