GB News | Dan Wootton facing “very serious” allegations in Byline Times exposé (p 228)

M M

mat

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd like to think so, but his value lies in being tough on all his interviewees. If the channel is like fox combined with his rw bias then it will be a fairly horrible experience.

TV Channel 1/1/2021 - Online subscription channel by the end of Q1 2021 unless someone will sink millions ££££ into a loss leading mouthpiece

You'd like to think so, but his value lies in being tough on all his interviewees. If the channel is like fox combined with his rw bias then it will be a fairly horrible experience.

He’s a Tory **** but he doesn’t let that get in the way of an interview. He treats all politicians with the contempt they deserve. I hope he continues that style rather than pander and becomes Cummings News Network.

He’s a Tory **** but he doesn’t let that get in the way of an interview. He treats all politicians with the contempt they deserve. I hope he continues that style rather than pander and becomes Cummings News Network.
If he does go down the Bernard manning route of treating everyone equally I think he'll struggle for guests - just like Boris decided to give him a miss which was in hindsight a shrewed move. He's either got his head up his arse or his finger on the pulse launching this as a pay channel - he's competing with all the free shit on youtube

why do they all deserve contempt ?

Most are very decent people trying there best for their constituents.

I think this could actually help the BBC.

5 or 10 years ago, it would be unthinkable that there'd be such growing support for it to be privatised but it's abandoned its neutrality on a lot of issues and I think GB news, whether that is neutral or not, will hopefully anchor the BBC back towards neutrality.

Andrew Neil leaves the beeb to front and editor new 24hr news channel to launch next year, apparently to fill the void of news those left behind need and their stories to be told.

24hr news already is dead air at times and filled with reactionary or over dramatised shite, do we really need a new one, and one that seems.like it will be in tone to the spectator or fox news.

We have enough cranks getting airtime as it is and can only further split the nation imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.