GB News | Dan Wootton facing “very serious” allegations in Byline Times exposé (p 228)

Reactions: mat
Don't be so disrespectful.

Mr Pad is an extremely experienced political journalist.
I give him credit for being last of a dying breed of journalists.

We know his personal politics, however when unleashed he will challenge all politicians, irrespective of ideology.

That's why the deal with C4 intrigues me.

Their news policy I'd say is centre left. He might be able to get a last hoorah on this channel.

I actually find wooten so objectionable that I worry I have some sort of predjudice I'm unaware of. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's almost like he combines all the worst qualities of Katie price, Tommy Robinson and that annoying rylan twat in one annoying package.
He's so fucking objectionable, I sometimes think Katie Hopkins has transitioned. Absolute ****

I will watch this. Never expected to see Brillo on C4.

Tories will be avoiding him like the plague and he will happily tell his audience if they do.

yeah but they do that anyway - Newsnight often say that they asked Govt for a spokesperson and then say that the Govt said no-one was available................we have a Govt of cowardly control now when it comes to scrutiny - remember when Johnson said soring was the time when the Covid enquiry should take place did he say which spring?

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.