GB News | Dan Wootton facing “very serious” allegations in Byline Times exposé (p 228)

RT is shut down, yet this fascist propaganda channel hasn't.

"Welcome to my show. Hosted generic white presenter who's going to open up my show by saying how angry I am at funny coloured people and funny talking Europeans coming over here. To show i'm not really racist I will be taking to my special guest token minority about why they should agree with me. But first. The nation's real Prime Minister Nigel Fuhrage...."

still home to casual racism I see

It appeals to the loud bloke in the pub.

This time last year I had some building work done, and I had to listen to 'I've worked all my life, and no ones given me anything. What do these illegal immigrants get? I'll tell you. Rent paid, free phones, free TV's,free laptops and when they're given the right to stay in the UK, £50,000 so they can buy a house. It's all wrong. I'm 52 years old and I've voted twice in my life, both times for the BNP'.

He was good at his job and I had no complaints about the standard of work he did, but after a week or so of hearing not just that, but other stuff he came out with, his ignorance shone like a beacon in the night.

I'd forgotten GB News existed, it's so long since I heard it mentioned. Their audience will lap their garbage up like a sponge, without any sort of critical thinking running through their heads.

It's depressing to realise a TV station like GB News is allowed to broadcast shit like that which will quietly reinforce the prejudices of men, and women, like the guy who worked on my house.

It appeals to the loud bloke in the pub.

This time last year I had some building work done, and I had to listen to 'I've worked all my life, and no ones given me anything. What do these illegal immigrants get? I'll tell you. Rent paid, free phones, free TV's,free laptops and when they're given the right to stay in the UK, £50,000 so they can buy a house. It's all wrong. I'm 52 years old and I've voted twice in my life, both times for the BNP'.

He was good at his job and I had no complaints about the standard of work he did, but after a week or so of hearing not just that, but other stuff he came out with, his ignorance shone like a beacon in the night.

I'd forgotten GB News existed, it's so long since I heard it mentioned. Their audience will lap their garbage up like a sponge, without any sort of critical thinking running through their heads.

It's depressing to realise a TV station like GB News is allowed to broadcast shit like that which will quietly reinforce the prejudices of men, and women, like the guy who worked on my house.

funnily enough the two semi's to one side of us have had some insulation work done. Scaffolding went up - not sure why could be done off a ladder - oh wait its Local Authority paid for rather than another guy on the street who had it done at his own cost which made it ladder accessible.....anyway the scaffolders were under the impression that our driveway was an ash tray and all the dimps were lobbed over onto it - the all the off cuts of insulation material and wooden battens and nails were on our drive too. I went out this afternoon and asked politely could they stop it and was greeted with

" fuck off snowflake" and we can't help the wind.... its a calm day. I collected all the shit and went to my neighbour and asked him if he was going to ask them to stop and he denied all knowledge so ay 5pm as they were packing up and the drivers door was open I tipped a black bin sack of their shit into the drivers footwell of their van and then - hammer in hand - asked if they had a problem...... they asked could they have my bin bag. The guys who work on anyone's house are all mouth and no trousers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.