Andros Townsend

kupest

Considering we are being linked with him and discussions (negative) about him on other threads might as well make a thread for him and discuss him here.

Has a 10.5 mill buyout close. Liverpool, West Ham, Southampton and Palace also interested in him, luckily.

Considering we are being linked with him and discussions (negative) about him on other threads might as well make a thread for him and discuss him here.

Has a 10.5 mill buyout close. Liverpool, West Ham, Southampton and Palace also interested in him, luckily.
I believe the clubs interested in him tells us at what level he is.

For fuck sake. Guardiola is our manager now we should be going for the best of the best not yet again after more shite that's not good enough.

I have been saying for months that this transfer window is going to be difficult. Loads of money washing around football means there are loads of buying clubs and practically no selling clubs. Players like Townsend will get attention as they are easily gettable!

Do you buy someone like Townsend as you can’t buy anyone else? I wouldn’t. I’d prefer to run a lighter squad for a year and keep the powder dry for when the best do become available.

There is no way we will even contemplate signing Townsend. Then again we signed a huge amount of dross over the last 3 summer transfer windows so anybody is possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.