Andy Carroll [Merged]

bluemoon32 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Very true,yes please.

Who do you think will give the opposition a harder time,put 100% in every game,hold the ball up better and wade in with his share of goals - Jo,Ade or the new Duncan??

Over to you....

Didn't realise we could only choose between those 3 players in world football.
Much, much better players around than Carroll lol

Many better on the ground, none anywhere in the world better in the air. We have plenty of forwards already who are good on the ground but none who get on the end of crosses regularly. If Carrol can get on the end of Barton's deliveries & score, he can get on the end of anything. It's about variation. We have every kind of player in the squad except a player like Carrol.

Neville Kneville said:
bluemoon32 said:

Many better on the ground, none anywhere in the world better in the air. We have plenty of forwards already who are good on the ground but none who get on the end of crosses regularly. If Carrol can get on the end of Barton's deliveries & score, he can get on the end of anything. It's about variation. We have every kind of player in the squad except a player like Carrol.

I agree with what you're saying regarding us lacking a real centre forward but i just think we could do better than Carroll

bluemoon32 said:
Neville Kneville said:

I agree with what you're saying regarding us lacking a real centre forward but i just think we could do better than Carroll

As an all round player at this present time I'm sure you're right & It may be that Carrol peaks right now & then slips into obscurity. If he goes the other way however & actually improves, I could see him being the most feared striker in the country. I would try to do a deal with Newcastle to buy us 1st option on him so we're there if/when they make him available for transfer in the future, which they will.

Then if he progresses, we could make them an offer they can't refuse.

bluemoon32 said:
Neville Kneville said:

You keep repeating yourself,so,let's have some names...... especially those with similar ability and potential that will be happy to continually pull their tripe out while spending a large proportion of the time sat on the bench.

It might be a gamble to just see how he does this season before we sign him. At the moment he just looks like a young Long ball striker.

Neville Kneville said:
bluemoon32 said:

Good point. If you watch this lad he really is a quality player that will rattle a lot of centre backs this year.

de niro said:
I can't believe how blind some people are on here, he is going to be a top notch player, I'd sign him today .

You said it last season and people mocked you Bill...I think his goal haul this season will have a lot of people eating humble pie...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.