andy dunn news of the world..

mcfc78

reading today's article,, and was very supprised with the backing shown to us by him.. He was using the benitez rant midweek as his main focus, but also touched on the terry situation.. With rafa, he commented on liverpool's small 100,million annual salary, stating that liverpool are just as much to blame as the chelsea's and utd's of this world.. Also touched on the state of the current ownwers bickering and lack of finance to guarantee a new stadium as yet,, and also rafa's puzzling rotation policy for reason's for which barry may have opted for another club.. just a nice change ,than reading an other city slating journo.. well done n.o.t.w

I don't get tabloids, but it's nice to see someone saying positive things about us - for a bloody change.

I'm sure there's a generation of people growing up believing that the rags won both world-wars for us, invented DNA, found a cure for cancer and first walked on the moon.

so who did the thing bout eto,o sayin the rags had stolen him from under our nose,s cheeky t*&ts !!!?

did you read that article last week by rob beasley,think it was in the sun,relating to john terry he totally took the piss out of us,cheeky c**t.hes a grade 1 prick.ban him from eastlands!

They're all coming round now, the club are really making them sit up and take notice. i don't want Terry playing for us but going all out for him shows the rest that we're not afraid to take them on at any level. We've already nabbed Villa's captain, why not Chelsea and Englands?

Rafa is shiting himself because we could take his champions league place. What the hell do Liverpool do if they dont get the C.L. money next year?

Mike N said:
Rafa is shiting himself because we could take his champions league place. What the hell do Liverpool do if they dont get the C.L. money next year?

I'd quite like Torres and Gerrard, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.