Andy Jacobs

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
I'm ducking at my desk, the amount of pelters he's giving us within the 4 minutes he's been on air! Basically we haven't 'beaten Arsenal', what we have infact done is put a £300m team out, (his incorrect words, not mine), and battered some kids, (again, his words). I'm pretty certain the papers this morning, teletext too, show the result 'Manchester City 3- Arsenal 0. What a fucking clown this guy is, and its basically all still down to us nicking Robinho from his beloved Chelsea.

I am trying to email the bitter little twat but can't get on the talkshite website!

We beat Arsenal full team 4 - 2, we beat their kids last night 3 - 0, what does he want us to do? beat their under 18's now?

At the end of the we progressed to the semi finals and Chelsea didn't because they underestimated Blackburn. Their mistake, not ours.

C_T_I_D said:
We beat Arsenal full team 4 - 2, we beat their kids last night 3 - 0, what does he want us to do? beat their under 18's now?

At the end of the we progressed to the semi finals and Chelsea didn't because they underestimated Blackburn. Their mistake, not ours.

Not if you're Jacobs... apparently they, (Chelsea), only lost 'because of Ferriera'. The way he's talking, the speed of it and the way its all coming out like he can't wait for his next sentence, he is obviously bitter today, and perhaps worrying about Saturday too.

They lost because a player who they received a suspended transfer ban over missed a penalty for them, making Paul Robinson a Blackburn legend in the making at the same time.

Another weasel faced tosser of the highest degree...complete and utter knob head,I fucking hate that bastard with a passion,another anti City twat,if he there on Saturday (which I doubt) someone give him a crack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.