Andy Morrison....get him to City?

I’m a little puzzled. Nowt new there you might say but … Why would we employ someone who has stated that he ‘wants a break from football and the demands of management’? Also why would he want the job after saying in no uncertain terms that he wants out?
He wants time away from football not a jump into the higher pressured world of Manchester City football.

Good luck Andy. Get well soon.
I don’t think the op read the article he posted !

Would like him as a pundit when we're playing can't see Rat Boy or Wio arguing with him. It would be nice for him to deal with press box hospitality a few words from him and some of our press enemies would learn to shut the fuck up. Him and Goat were great when we were shit they gave us our pride back. Blue legends

Pep should employ him as the bastard coach. As in any fucker not training well gets a two footer from him.

Attitude and aggression coach would be better. Fire up the team just before kick off and if needed at half time.

Reactions: mat

Watching Connahs Quay v TNS and noticed he wasnt on the touchline.

Would love to see him back at City in a coaching role, done well there.

Him and The Goat
Jobs for the boys does not fit in with our club.

He is manager of Connahs Key for a reason.

Goater is with us as part of a BAM scheme and I don't think he is directly employed by us, again for a reason.

Interesting set of characters when he was at Northwich as assistant to Andy Preece, my old boss was the General Manager there. The owner who one or two on here know was Jim Rushe from Gorton, he was convicted of drug dealing a few years ago whilst trying to “raise” funds for the club (and himself), let’s say the relationships were less than conducive to running a football club.

I met Andy (Jock as he was known) a couple of times, seemed focused enough and gave the young players a bit of a hard time, probably to keep them grounded and focus their minds, good luck to him whatever he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.