Andy Morrison on Sky

Rag trying to take the piss that Morrison was on. Just because it revives memories of their most arrogant, entitled period they think that we will be equally ashamed. Couldn’t be more proud.The likes of AM players are just as a part of our success.
Those bitter cunts couldn't enjoy their treble because we won a promotion game far more dramatic than their Scouse like CL win*

*Nicked it.

I met him when me & the youngest were at the City Circle event. My boy was wowed when I told him how important Andy, Peter Barnes & Richard Edgehill were to our recent history.

All three were more than happy to take pictures with the boy & sign his City top. His Mum had it framed, & it has pride of place in his bedroom. Andy is a legend. Fuck knows what would have happened to us if we hadn't have won that playoff final....

Remember a game at Colchester (how times have changed eh) they had a lad up front Brazilian I think, who was running rings round us. They had a corner and as he rose majestically to nod it in the net he found the ball replaced by a lump of granite the resembled Andy Morrisons head and that was the end of his evenings football. The Goat did the rest. :-)
I remember that very well; it was the first PPV game in the UK.

Andy got up from that challenge, shook his head a couple of times, and carried on. The Colchester player was taken off on a stretcher. I’m not sure if he’d regained consciousness before he left the field.

Andy Morrison; as hard as fuck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.