Andy Murray to retire

There is no way of getting through to you is there,as the other clever bastard said,game set and match to you it is,but I will never change my viewpoint on him,maybe one day you will see things in a different light,but a visit to your rose scented world I may visit one day,then again

Last time - you don't have to like him. No one is insisting that you should.

Shame for the guy - he did look very cut up about it too. Not a tennis fan really but I watched and cheered when he won at Wimbledon - kind of put Tim Nice But Dim's and the True Englishman Rusedski' s relative talents into perspective. For English mens tennis he got the Wimbledon monkey off its back and for that they should all be grateful. I wish him well in his retirement.

I still can`t forgive him for wearing a Paraguay shirt during the world cup then realised most of his fans were English! Ever so apologetic after he realised what he had done.
Apologetic presumably when he realised no **** has a sense of humour anymore and that his fans were angry about something completely unimportant?

Always liked him. Much rather sports people like Murray who dont want to play with the media, rather than your fake Beckham, Ronaldo etc

Except that it's not true. The tabloids made it up.

But he did say this:

'The journalist said to me 'So Andy are you going to be supporting Scotland in the World Cup?', knowing that Scotland hadn't qualified and he started laughing. "So he asked me who I would be supporting in the World Cup, and I said 'Anyone but England.'

But he did say this:

'The journalist said to me 'So Andy are you going to be supporting Scotland in the World Cup?', knowing that Scotland hadn't qualified and he started laughing. "So he asked me who I would be supporting in the World Cup, and I said 'Anyone but England.'
Is that bad ? When the rags used to qualify for the C/L and we didn't would you answer be anyone but united ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.