Anelka celebration

I'm Blue

it really pisses me off seeing an ex player celebrate in front of their old club.
we(the fans) treated him well. so theres no need.
wasn't celebrating at the end, so serves him right!

I take it you had a moan at Ade against Arsenal then? And would condemn Tevez if he celebrated in front of United fans?

And be fair, Anelka didn't exactly go in front of the fans, he stayed central to the pitch and celebrated with his teamates, nothing wrong with that.

Bluemoon115 said:
I take it you had a moan at Ade against Arsenal then? And would condemn Tevez if he celebrated in front of United fans?

And be fair, Anelka didn't exactly go in front of the fans, he stayed central to the pitch and celebrated with his teamates, nothing wrong with that.

as i said, we treated anelka well, as for ade, the arsenal fans can have no complaint after the way they treated him.
as for tevez, the fact he doesn't want to celebrate in front of the scum, doesn't bother me one bit, he's shows his desire for his new club with his perfomances, not by waving his hands in the air.

I dont think Anelka did anything offensive.

I dont care if ex players celebrate,as long as its not excessive.

Adebayors situation was different as he was forced out of the club by the Arsenal fans and suffered racial abuse.

tonea2003 said:
no problem with ex-players celebrating, its football get over it

Yep, this not celebrating just because it's an old club is ridiculous, fair enough if the player spent most of his career at one club but otherwise it's a bit silly otherwise.

Bluemoon115 said:

It was very understated but most of his celebrations are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.