Anelka or Drogba ???

meeesh

Now we are apparently linked with Drogba,I was wondering who we would sooner have out of them 2 if we had a choice ?

I am for Anelka

Both quality, both as moody as eachother but Drogba would be a perfect fit in our system. So Drogba for me although I wouldnt say no if Anelka was available!

Neither Anelka didnt want to play for us-Drogba a pain in the arse and probably past his best.

If you have read sean goaters book i dont think you would want Anelka.The world is now citys market if we were looking for a striker i would probably be sending the scouts out file reports on players of Kompany/De jong/Zabaletta s age with a similar type of pedigree-not proven pain the arse players.Possibly get a few reports on the Hoffenheim striker from eastern europe.

If playing a formation with just one up front it'd be Drogba everyday of the week. Anelka's pacier but Drogba is deadly and, with the exception of the match against the rags, rarely wasteful.

Not Anelka - he's not the answer. He'd want out again after 18 months. Good player but a right pain. I'd take Drogba but he's no saint either - but at least he's not messed us about - like Anelka trying to get a loan deal to Monaco with us paying half the wages!!! cheeky git.

Our formation would suit Drogba down to the ground.

Feed the Drog and he will score.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.