Mancio said:
i think di maria is better than hazard.

How come !

Is he better dribbler ?
Better in keeping possession ?
Faster ?
Has stronger character ?
Better shooting accuracy ?
Did he create more chances or scored more goals ?

I rate Di Maria and I like him, but I rate Hazard higher than any youngster in the world right now.

The original article has no source though, not even an Italian or Spanish site that I can see unless someone can find it. I detest Di Maria as a person, he is a prized cheat and possibly the biggest diver/play-actor in the world but he is a good player.

for the people that don't like Mario's theatrics on the field Di Maria would make you disgusted to be a City fan. Talented yet but an absolutely despicable character. He's like 10 Nani's combined.

shikariblue said:
cityboy1 said:
shikariblue said:
Fully believe we can get better for cheaper and younger.
its not exacly the worst deal ever it get tevez out as well

I see your point. My main niggle though, is he's not exactly setting Real Madrid alight. Personally. I'd go for Lavezzi, Marin or (don't laugh here) Hoilett.

Hoilett is available on a free next summer and refusing to sign a buy-out clause to cover the Blackburn board for another appalling lack of foresight.

This kid could go a very long way and I don't consider your suggestion ridiculous.

Di Maria reminds me of Adam Johnson at times.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
shikariblue said:
cityboy1 said:
its not exacly the worst deal ever it get tevez out as well

I see your point. My main niggle though, is he's not exactly setting Real Madrid alight. Personally. I'd go for Lavezzi, Marin or (don't laugh here) Hoilett.

Hoilett is available on a free next summer and refusing to sign a buy-out clause to cover the Blackburn board for another appalling lack of foresight.

This kid could go a very long way and I don't consider your suggestion ridiculous.

Di Maria reminds me of Adam Johnson at times.

Can't work out whether you're trying to insult Di Maria or Adam Johnson there :-). Have to agree that Hoilett looks worth a punt. Heard anything on the Van Persie front?

Di Maria twice the play Johnson is but is a diving **** hoilett would be a great cheap buy

Anyone that knocks the ability of Di Maria IMO is a complete idiot and hasn't seen him play and for that reason I do not understand why he would move from RM - with swhom he starts every game to city.

I've rated Di Maria since I first saw him for Benfica but he is a bit hit and miss at times, not unlike Johnson though usually more effective. If the money part of the deal was right I'd bite their hands off just to get rid of that little shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.