Angel Rangel , Swansea. caring for the homeless this weekend

kismet

apparently went out Friday night giving out food to the homeless what a top bloke and others should follow suit.....

kismet said:
apparently went out Friday night giving out food to the homeless what a top bloke and others should follow suit.....
if he genuinely did it off his own back then he's a class act if he just turned up and took the place of a regular to use the situation to create his own pr he's a knob

From what I have read, it is his wife who is the compassionate one, although he obviously must have the same sentiments having married her in the first place and agreeing to the act.

Brilliant gesture. Totally out of character with the stereotypical male professional footballer and wife / girlfriend.

UUBlue said:
From what I have read, it is his wife who is the compassionate one, although he obviously must have the same sentiments having married her in the first place and agreeing to the act.

Brilliant gesture. Totally out of character with the stereotypical british male professional footballer and wife / girlfriend.

Edited for accuracy

It has been said on twatter that he was doing it before Xmas too, good bloke and good effort, every little helps. Still can't believe that in 2013 we still have homeless folk with thousands of houses sat empty rotting away. Village near me has 2 streets completely empty - why not put them in those?!!

the world destroys ton's upon ton's of food every year - yet we have people starving.

we have thousands upon thousands of empty houses yet people are sleeping on the streets.

This is the state of play in 2013 - unbelievable.

Well done Angel Rangel and in particular his wife.

Compassion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.