Angelino 2019/20 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Half Pint, 20 Jul 2019.

1. itisrising

itisrising

Very impressive. Technically, he's more than capable of being around the first team and his crossing is fantastic. Defensively, he'll always be suspect but in games like these, he is some asset.

2. mdj0520

mdj0520

Having watched him for the EDS last week against wolves where he was the worst player on the pitch, I am extremely pleased with him today. Not exactly tested given the circumstances, but he deserves to start on Tuesday.

3. twosips

twosips

Just goes to show how important having good players and a good manager is to a player's game really. The EDS are a bit of a mess. Lots of talented players in there that are poorly set up.

bluealf and Josh_D like this.
  4. mdj0520

mdj0520

Agreed - keep up the good work. Enjoy your vids.

Josh_D and twosips like this.
  5. WallyA

WallyA

Also many top players look poor when playing with kids because they typically play slower and aren't as clever in passing.

twosips likes this.
  6. twosips

twosips

Thank you!

7. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

A nice dilemma to have though

cjn likes this.
  8. domalino

domalino

Well also...he was a senior player being dumped back into the u23s for fitness. Motivation, happiness, interest are all going to be at zero.

I remember when it used to be relatively common for senior players to have a game in the u23 before coming back (can't remember if it was a Mancini thing?) and they'd always be shit, but fine in the seniors a week later.

9. sir baconface

sir baconface

No need to knock other players to make the point but that was an encouraging game today. If Angelino gives us another option, great.

Was worried his pre-season (which I didn’t see) might have caused damage. However, he pressed the reset button today.

Last edited: 21 Sep 2019
  10. simon23

simon23

much improved on his pre season performance today....

His intensity is something that could be useful and his crossing is pretty good as well(not sure he can whip them in like Mendy but he puts in a very decent ball if today is anything to go by)