Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive. Technically, he's more than capable of being around the first team and his crossing is fantastic. Defensively, he'll always be suspect but in games like these, he is some asset.

Having watched him for the EDS last week against wolves where he was the worst player on the pitch, I am extremely pleased with him today. Not exactly tested given the circumstances, but he deserves to start on Tuesday.

Having watched him for the EDS last week against wolves where he was the worst player on the pitch, I am extremely pleased with him today. Not exactly tested given the circumstances, but he deserves to start on Tuesday.

Just goes to show how important having good players and a good manager is to a player's game really. The EDS are a bit of a mess. Lots of talented players in there that are poorly set up.

Just goes to show how important having good players and a good manager is to a player's game really. The EDS are a bit of a mess. Lots of talented players in there that are poorly set up.
Also many top players look poor when playing with kids because they typically play slower and aren't as clever in passing.

Well also...he was a senior player being dumped back into the u23s for fitness. Motivation, happiness, interest are all going to be at zero.

I remember when it used to be relatively common for senior players to have a game in the u23 before coming back (can't remember if it was a Mancini thing?) and they'd always be shit, but fine in the seniors a week later.

No need to knock other players to make the point but that was an encouraging game today. If Angelino gives us another option, great.

Was worried his pre-season (which I didn’t see) might have caused damage. However, he pressed the reset button today.

Last edited:
much improved on his pre season performance today....

His intensity is something that could be useful and his crossing is pretty good as well(not sure he can whip them in like Mendy but he puts in a very decent ball if today is anything to go by)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.