Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope he will start the next game in the cup since its the only competition where I see him start this season.

Has great attacking qualities and very clever on the ball. I really hope that he can improve the defensive side of his game.

yep, there was one situation where he looked very amateurish defensively. Watford guy took the ball from him like he was U8 player.

He's basically a short, Spanish Mendy. Great in attack, brilliant left peg, but can't defend to save himself.

I think long term we are going to need to sell one of them and bring in a more defensive minded fullback to balance things, since it's too much same same.

He's basically a short, Spanish Mendy. Great in attack, brilliant left peg, but can't defend to save hinself.

I think long term we are going to need to sell one of them and bring in a more defensive minded fullback to balance things, since it's to much same same.
they do look like similar players. tbh i think angelino has more in his game though, at least in possession. mendy might have more upside defensively but really it's all about which one of them has the right mentality. they both need to develop. i think we'll be saying goodbye to one of them this coming summer.

Most of our full-backs are superb in attack, Walker apart. Angelino looks like he can be added to that list but when such a high line is played, full-backs are always going to look vulnerable on occasion, especially attacking full backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.