Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having low expectations for third choice position players is a fun thing to have in the arsenal.

Carabao masterclass incoming :-)

I never particularly rated him highly, and on the whole felt indifferent to him signing.

Hopefully settles in, given some time with Pep.

I remember Zinc's first game for us he didn't exactly cover himself in glory. Then he went on loan and got sent back hardly playing a game. But he knuckled down and made his mark in training and his chance and took it.
What I see in Angelino is someone just like Zincy who works hard wants to impress and improve. I am convinced this guy is going to be a good acquisition for us

Genuine question: what club do you support?
Been watching City since 1960’s. Season ticket holder at Maine Rd and then the Etihad since about 1974. Before then used to get in with my Gran’s neighbour who worked at top of main stand in refreshment bar. Oh, and I wasn’t at York City! That good enough?

My observation is that he's played not even an hour over two matches and you're giving him a coating.
My other observation is that he is at a new club, not fully fit, playing in humid conditions and has just started to take on board the meticulous tactics of pep that he's not witnessed before.
I gave an opinion on what I saw - you have a different opinion which is fine. I’ll stand by what I thought and no doubt you’ll do the same which is also fine; I hope he proves me wrong so shall we wait and see?

Going to take a good few months for him to get up to speed, the difference in quality between PSV and us will be quite incredible I reckon.

Been watching City since 1960’s. Season ticket holder at Maine Rd and then the Etihad since about 1974. Before then used to get in with my Gran’s neighbour who worked at top of main stand in refreshment bar. Oh, and I wasn’t at York City! That good enough?

Cool story..... but who do you support?

I dont think theres any point passing judgement on a player until hes played in the first XI about half a dozen times.

Realistically I dont care how he plays with Poveda and Bellis next to him and Bravo behind him and Rodri making his debut.

If he is still struggling in October I'll start worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.