Angelino signing confirmed by club

Probably bought as back up to Mendy and Zinchenko will compete for a midfield place and occasional game at LB (unless we've just bought him to sell on at profit).
I think you can tell from what he says in his interview and what Txiki says in the article that we're not selling him this summer.

O_EFeGiC

This is clearly a photoshop..

Young, already been in the Academy set up so he knows the club, upwards trajectory, seemingly has a good attitude, has a point to prove, technically very good and is effective in the attacking third. Cheap too. What is there not to like?

its a good signing. Looked good in the games in champions league last season. At that price too you cant knock the business. I think it will be him and Mendy fighting for the left back role. Zinchenko I wouldnt be shocked to see him being moved into midfield role. Be it left midfield or central. Look at last season the KDB injury and Fernandhino too also we will have the David Silva i hope we will give Zinchenko some game time further up the pitch and see how he gets on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.