Angelino

Status
Not open for further replies.
He assisted two and scored one against Bayern the other night which tells you abit about his game, from what I've seen he's very much the modern attacking fullback. Good crossing, good passing and quite fast but I can't really comment on his actual defensive abillity but I haven't read anything to suggest he's bad in that regard.

Very much a talent, wouldn't be surprised to see him lining up in one the bigger spanish teams in a few years if he can't make it here.

MC ID said:
He assisted two and scored one against Bayern the other night which tells you abit about his game, from what I've seen he's very much the modern attacking fullback. Good crossing, good passing and quite fast but I can't really comment on his actual defensive abillity but I haven't read anything to suggest he's bad in that regard.

Very much a talent, wouldn't be surprised to see him lining up in one the bigger spanish teams in a few years if he can't make it here.

Getting better in defensive situations but still work in progress. As an attacking threat though he is quality and his energy and effort is superb.

Will he be able to handle the physicality of the Premier League? Because he seems to have everything else needed to be a high-level player.

LoveCity said:
Will he be able to handle the physicality of the Premier League? Because he seems to have everything else needed to be a high-level player.

I think he will yes despite being quite small. Reminds me a little of Kenny Sansom in stature.Going back a bit I know ,he's a strong lad and definitely doesn't shy away from a challenge

To be fair, he looks like a modern City wing-back. Not always convincing at the back, but a very impressive threat when he storms forward. If only we were still in the Capital One Cup I'd be happy to see him given a shot in the first team.

He is a typical young lad, he will have the odd indifferent game but he will look quailty in a lot of games. To promote him to the 1st team is going to be a gamble but looking at are 1st choice left backs at the moment doesn't seem we could lose by giving him a shot at the big time and see how he gets on.

He's very attacking, as much as I'd like to see him get game time (or anyone... pls... pls...) I think he'd get slaughtered without serious defensive cover, the likes Barry gave to Rekik a couple years back.

Though on Clichys recent form I'd certainly be tempted by the idea of letting him get on. More chance of seeing Zabs or Milner at Lb though I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.