Angelino

Status
Not open for further replies.
1nu4s724ybq11.jpg

Its great that some of our ex-kids are doing well. Doesn't mean we have missed out though. To play for us you have to be top of the tree. Being good isn't enough.

Interesting to see Daniel Crowley on there. I remember him being touted as a wonderkid when he signed for Arsenal and then kind of disappeared.

He could be one to watch now his career is back on track and he continues to build on his early potential.

Good business by City, if these players develop to their full potential City can buy them back or reap the rewards financially depending on the deal ..
Far better than having these players become disillusioned and their talents wasted not playing any top level football for us...

It would have been interesting to see how Angelino fit in our set-up. I don't think he had the right skill set to play in a back four but he would have been a great LWB for when we go three at the back. That being said, I have full faith in Pep & his personnel decisions. But glad to see him doing well in Holland.

Watched the 20 mins highlights package of PSV v Barca paying special attention to him.
Was fairly good at the back sometimes facing up against Messi and was excellent going forward.

Happy that he’s progressing nicely.

Watched the 20 mins highlights package of PSV v Barca paying special attention to him.
Was fairly good at the back sometimes facing up against Messi and was excellent going forward.

Happy that he’s progressing nicely.

Good to hear. His defensive side was always questioned but if he played well against Barca that’s some improvement. We have a buyback clause so he could be an option for us. Still only 21.

I think his height is the main reason he wasn't retained. His crossing is probably among the best you'll see but he'd always be targeted by Premier League teams looking to exploit his lack of height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.