Angelino

Leipzig was very clever on this deal.If he turns out impressing again in their side they get him much lower than the 25m pounds which was in his recent loan deal as option. And 1.5 year they have him on loan too in all and he is still only 24 next summer.
If he flops, they wont even play him later on and send him back to us next summer.

He is a better LB than Zinchenko, while Mendy is a conundrum. Can imagine Pep opting for Ake/Cancelo in LB spot more often after a few silly games from Zinch and Mendy again.

Erm... Considering Zin ain't a LB by trade and Angelino is, that wouldn't be hard to do. And to make that even more curious, he's only MARGINALLY better than a mid playing as LB!!

Why do people keep making this insertion that Zin is a LB, anyway...??

Erm... Considering Zin ain't a LB by trade and Angelino is, that wouldn't be hard to do. And to make that even more curious, he's only MARGINALLY better than a mid playing as LB!!

Why do people keep making this insertion that Zin is a LB, anyway...??

Why do people keep saying he’s not a LB when his entire city career has been at left back? We all know he came as an attacking midfielder and plays there for Ukraine but he will never play anywhere else for us so as far as city are concerned he’s a LB

Why do people keep saying he’s not a LB when his entire city career has been at left back? We all know he came as an attacking midfielder and plays there for Ukraine but he will never play anywhere else for us so as far as city are concerned he’s a LB

He's as much a LB as Fern is a CB, i.e., not eithers natural position, but can play if asked.

That's the bottom line.

He's as much a LB as Fern is a CB, i.e., not eithers natural position, but can play if asked.

That's the bottom line.

Except Fernandinho played 4/5 seasons in midfield for us before switching. zinchenko has played about 10 minutes in midfield in a City shirt. He played a handful of senior games before coming here, he’s probably played more senior games at left back than he has anywhere else. Kyle walkers played in net for us more than zinchenko has played in midfield. For city at least, he’s a LB.

Scored 2 in Europa league last night. Far better than mendy both attacking and definitely no worse defensively. How about this for an idea, get zabaleta back in to work with him on the defending side. Has all the raw talent that Robertson has for me.

Scored 2 in Europa league last night. Far better than mendy both attacking and definitely no worse defensively. How about this for an idea, get zabaleta back in to work with him on the defending side. Has all the raw talent that Robertson has for me.

I've been a fan of Angelino since the youth team days, but, like Cancelo, he's an attacking asset, not a defensive one & also like Cancelo, he can become pretty much invisible in that job.

The other thing people have to consider is his aerial ability, which would make SWP a threat at corners if Angelino was marking him.

Angelino is not a fullback, same as with Cancelo. If we are playing wing backs, both are an option.

He is being One of the best left back in Europe think we get around €20m for him end of the season hopefully we put in a sell on clause

I've been a fan of Angelino since the youth team days, but, like Cancelo, he's an attacking asset, not a defensive one & also like Cancelo, he can become pretty much invisible in that job.

The other thing people have to consider is his aerial ability, which would make SWP a threat at corners if Angelino was marking him.

Angelino is not a fullback, same as with Cancelo. If we are playing wing backs, both are an option.
Playing 3 at the back with him and Cancelo would be a wonderful option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.