Cancelo-----------------Angelino
--------Foden-----KDB------
---Sterling--Aguero--Bernardo

Last edited:
----Walker--Dias--Laporte------
Cancelo--------KDB-----------Angelino
--------Foden------Bernardo------
------Sterling--Aguero---Torres
Not too bad but I'd play Ederson instead of Cancelo although the way Cancelo is playing outfield iy may be his best position

Angelino is not good enough. He was given a go and failed. How can he perform so well in other teams but not ours?

Is it simply we had him playing in the wrong position or is it his mentality?

He does not posses the footballing qualities that is required in a pep team.He cld not pass, defend nor cross adequately. I felt sorry for him playing as he looked lost and had no confidence.

Good luck to him and I am glad he is doing well. Plays better in a counter attacking team.

Angelino is not good enough. He was given a go and failed. How can he perform so well in other teams but not ours?

He does not posses the footballing qualities that is required in a pep team.He cld not pass, defend nor cross adequately. I felt sorry for him playing as he looked lost and had no confidence.

Good luck to him and I am glad he is doing well. Plays better in He cld not pass, defend nor cross adequately. I felt

Good luck to him and I am glad he is doing well. Plays better in a counter attacking team.
He cld not pass, defend nor cross adequately.

Honestly dont no were you got that from.
1 he can deffiently cross a ball..
2 his range off passing was second to none,

Crossing is difficult in our team as
A we have have midgets up front
B we don’t hit on the break too much
if we signed a Haaland type and/ or brought through delap we’d improve on this massively

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.